I was born and raised in Iran and currently living in Japan. I am interested in painting ordinary things with potential beauty in their either concept, form or color. I would like to create a moment of beauty and persuade people to see the beauty in mundane things. I mostly work on paper with colored pencils, watercolor,Ink and acrylic. I either use only one medium or sometimes mix them.
Master of Art, Painting, 2010, faculty of fine arts, AL Zahra University, Tehran, Iran .
Bachelor of Art, Industrial design, 2007, faculty of fine arts, University of Tehran,
Tehran, Iran .
- Featured in JaamZin Creative Magazine, May issue, 2020
- Group Exhibition, Vagina Monologues art auction, Osaka,2020.
- Artbox.Project Zurich 1.0, Artbox.Gallery, Zurich, 2019.
- Group Exhibition, Home Hostel Gallery, Osaka, Japan, 2019.
- Group Exhibition, Intercontinental Osaka, Japan, 2017.
-Group Exhibition, Aida Gallery, Osaka, Japan, 2017.
-"The Other Art Fair" NYC, 2017
- Solo exhibition, Alchemy bar and event venue, kobe, Japan, 2015.
-“Silent Presence”, Solo Exhibition of Artworks,
Hyogo International House, Kobe, Japan, 2013.
-Works exhibited in the 3th Fadjr international festival of visual arts,Tehran, Iran, 2011.
-Group exhibition, Behzad gallery, Tehran, Iran, 2008 .
-Group exhibition, Arasbaran gallery, Tehran, Iran, 2007.